The Berkeley Path Wanderers Association sponsors a series of walks, each about two hours in length. Walks may include a variety of local features and usually include items of historical or botanical interest. Walks are free to both members and non-members.
- Sixth Annual Long Walk: Five Parks in One Day on June 5, 2016 8:45 am
- Pooches on the Paths: Parks of the North Berkeley Hills on June 12, 2016 1:00 pm
- 13th Annual Path-a-thon on July 10, 2016 9:45 am
- Campus Highlights on July 23, 2016 10:00 am
- Teens and Tweens Take to the Trails on August 21, 2016 1:00 pm