The Berkeley Path Wanderers Association sponsors a series of walks, each about two hours in length. Walks may include a variety of local features and usually include items of historical or botanical interest. Walks are free to both members and non-members.
- 12th Annual Path-a-thon on July 11, 2015 9:45 am
- Meet the Paths That We Built on August 5, 2015 6:00 pm
- Quaint Pt. Richmond and Miller-Knox Regional Shoreline on August 15, 2015 10:00 am
- Pooches on the Paths on September 2, 2015 5:30 pm
- The Great Path Walk III on September 20, 2015 7:00 am
- New Deal Berkeley on September 26, 2015 10:00 am