The Berkeley Path Wanderers Association sponsors a series of walks, each about two hours in length. Walks may include a variety of local features and usually include items of historical or botanical interest. Walks are free to both members and non-members.
- Where the Wild Things Grow on April 4, 2015 10:00 am
- Local Waterfalls and Creeks on April 26, 2015 11:30 am
- Northwest Berkeley’s Quirk on May 9, 2015 10:00 am
- BPWA’s 5th Annual Long Walk on May 30, 2015 9:00 am
- Great Estates of Claremont-Rockridge on June 6, 2015 10:00 am
- Pirate Treasure Hunt on June 26, 2015 2:00 pm