The Berkeley Path Wanderers Association sponsors a series of walks, each about two hours in length. Walks may include a variety of local features and usually include items of historical or botanical interest. Walks are free to both members and non-members.
- Marina Bay Segment of the Bay Trail on December 4, 2016 11:00 am
- Remembering Sylvia McLaughlin on December 15, 2016 10:00 am
- Step Into the New Year on January 1, 2017 1:00 pm
- Awe-Inspiring Strawberry Canyon Hike on January 21, 2017 9:00 am
- Puppy Love on the Paths on February 11, 2017 10:00 am
- Field Walk in Claremont Canyon on March 12, 2017 9:00 am
- Pathway Sketch-about on March 25, 2017 10:00 am